Thursday 2 September 2010

England


Hello we have been in England for about a week now and we've been having a great time with all my british aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc.

We spent the first three or four days with my dad's sister Helen and her family in Murcott near Rugby. We went walking a lot, drank lots of tea, ate lots of toast and saw some scary cows.





On Sunday we had a family reunion, then on Tuesday we left for my Aunty Mary's house and will be staying with her for most of the week we have been having a great time all week playing with her two kids, we went for a great walk up Clee Hill and hopefully sometime this week we will go to Cadbury World.
Clee Hill



Our rental car (nicer than the last I think.)

For more photos vist my parents blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment