Thursday 23 December 2010

England

Well, we have been having a lovely break relaxing with our family in England. I am finished my Christmas shopping and cannot wait until the big day. My sister went to a physio appointment the other day, she is allowed to take off the brace, move it around, and do a bit of walking with crutches. Generally good news. Today I went sledding with my cousin Adam, or "sledging" as it is called here. We went to two hills, the first was less crowded, but the second was twice as big and very steep and icy. At the the top of the second hill there was a garbage bin full of broken sleds, very eery. It reminded me of scenes in Indiana Jones movies where he steps into a cave or something and looks down and sees a skeleton. We have been getting a lot of snow here (a lot of snow for England anyways) and having a good time.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you briefly on cam the other day! Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete