Wednesday 20 October 2010

Walking


For the past few days we have been doing long walks every day. We did three 10 km walks and then 2 days later we went to St Briac sur Mer and walked along the beach and cliffs looking at the oysters and finding tons of jellyfish. We also saw another Nazi bunker. (As there are many all along the coast of the English Chanel). We are now trying to avoid driving, as today we saw a station with no gas, and all of the other stations had hour long lineups. The region we are in is very beautiful, especially around the sea. I encourage everyone to try the crêpes recipe on the recipes page (link on the left). The cities poll is now over with Venice as the most popular with 14 votes, Barcelona with 5, and Paris and London with 4 each. My conclusion is that of the people who vote on my blog, most want to go to Venice rather than other places. Clearly more research is needed. I have a new poll on which I encourage you to vote on.

Odd House

Nazi Bunker

Here's my handle

Here's my spout

 tip me over...




1 comment:

  1. woooow sam. really? THE LITTLE TEA POT?
    cool :)
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
    -minak

    ReplyDelete